Re: st: new problem with table display

From   Steven Joel Hirsch Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: new problem with table display
Date   Wed, 31 Oct 2007 10:22:29 -0400

I agree with Maarten on this. When I present estimated totals, I don't ordinarily use scientific notation, but I do round to the nearest 10, 100, 1,000, 10,000,... depending on the size of the standard error. I want the readers to see that the numbers are estimates.

-Steven