Re: st: Re: doeditor run and do icons

From   "Svend Juul" <SJ@SOCI.AU.DK>
To   <>
Subject   Re: st: Re: doeditor run and do icons
Date   Wed, 24 Oct 2007 13:27:03 +0200

Kit Baum wrote:

This was clear in Stata 9. In Stata 10, the -run- and -do-
icons are virtually indistinguishable. If I look very closely
I can see some very faint lines on the right-hand (do) icon,
but for all intents and purposes they look like two of the
same, as they both have this big green arrow covering most of
the page. Not a good visual reference, and one which I hope
StataCorp will rethink.

I strongly agree with Kit. I think all the Stata 10 icons
need a re-design; they are woolly blots, difficult to
distinguish. The indistinguishable -run- and -do- icons
are the worst example, but some of the others are bad, too.

Hope this works,

Svend Juul
Vennelyst Boulevard 6
DK-8000  Aarhus C, Denmark