Re: st: Re: doeditor run and do icons

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: doeditor run and do icons
Date   Wed, 24 Oct 2007 07:28:07 -0500

.

I think pretty much all the icons are very clear and typical looking, with the exception of the run and do, where the green arrrow (I mistyped in my post) covers the distinguishing feature. A solution would be to offset the green arrow a little to the right in each icon, maybe overhanging the icon right side just a little. There is width the do this. That would uncover the distinguishing feature more and satisfy those I provoked! Redoing the whole icon scheme is not what I'd want, as I view them improved and I like the new GUI.

-Dave