st: Re: doeditor run and do icons

From   Kit Baum <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: doeditor run and do icons
Date   Wed, 24 Oct 2007 06:59:19 -0400

This was clear in Stata 9. In Stata 10, the -run- and -do- icons are virtually indistinguishable. If I look very closely I can see some very faint lines on the right-hand (do) icon, but for all intents and purposes they look like two of the same, as they both have this big green arrow covering most of the page. Not a good visual reference, and one which I hope StataCorp will rethink.

Stata 10 for Mac OS X.

http://ideas.repec.org/e/pba1.html