st: RE: Dual Boot XP32 & Linux?

From   "Peter J. Burke" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Dual Boot XP32 & Linux?
Date   Thu, 18 Oct 2007 10:22:12 -0700

Michael,
	Why try to do two things with one box? To me it would make sense to
get a separate machine running unix for stata and connect the two machines
over a network.
Peter

Peter J. Burke
Professor of Sociology & Co-Director,
Social Psychology Research Laboratory (SPYRL)
University of California
Riverside, CA 92521-0419
Phone: 951/827-7004
                951/827-7119 (Spyrl Office)