Re: st: RE: GLLAMM error: log-likelihood cannot be computed

From   "Leny Mathew" <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: GLLAMM error: log-likelihood cannot be computed
Date   Mon, 8 Oct 2007 15:58:39 -0400

Thanks Nick. For the purposes of the graph, I created a new variable
with the zeros changed to 1 and then took the log; effectively setting
them as zero in the log graph. I guess I could scale the variable by a
 very small value and then take the log also.