st: RE: Hierarchical clustering: long format?

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Hierarchical clustering: long format?
Date   Mon, 8 Oct 2007 20:39:27 +0100

I don't understand this. Seemingly no one else
does either.

Similarity matrices are square. So, there is no
choice between wide and long, and no possibility
of them being oblong (rectangular, if you wish,
but a square is a rectangle too).

Very likely I am misunderstanding what you want.

Jakob Petersen