Re: st: Connecting baseline dataset to visit dataset

From   "Svend Juul" <SJ@SOCI.AU.DK>
To   <>
Subject   Re: st: Connecting baseline dataset to visit dataset
Date   Mon, 8 Oct 2007 17:30:31 +0200

Ziad wrote:
how is it possible to connect baseline dataset (study ID mentioned
once) to another dataset for the same patients, where we did collect
data for them at different time points?
    help merge
Since you have given a couple of quite elementary questions and since
you mention patients, I guess you would benefit from an introductory
book like Juul: An Introduction to Stata for Health Researchers; see: Elementary questions are
okay, but not a very efficient way to learn Stata.
I also got the impression that you come with SPSS experience. This FAQ
may be useful to you:

Hope this helps
Svend Juul
Vennelyst Boulevard 6