RE: Repost: instrumental variables regression with random effects GLS using cross-section data and endogenous binary independent variable

Subject   RE: Repost: instrumental variables regression with random effects GLS using cross-section data and endogenous binary independent variable
Date   Mon, 8 Oct 2007 16:42:30 +0100

Renuka,

Why not use -xtivreg-?  It does IV random effects in two flavours (G2SLS
and EC2SLS), both of which are consistent whether or not the endogenous
regressor is binary or continuous.

HTH,
Mark