Re: st: -hh- command?

From   "Sergiy Radyakin" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: -hh- command?
Date   Mon, 8 Oct 2007 17:05:26 +0200

Hello Nirina,

in general it might be very difficult or even impossible (think of a
multigeneration household). Look for a variable, which is named like
"relationship to the household head" or something similar. If you
don't have it, then you might want to check if cirtain rules apply to
the order of persons in the household (e.g. household head is listed
first, spouse - second, then other adults, then children). In this
case you might be able to identify a household head and a spouse, but
still there might be troubles, (e.g. household is an unmarried brother
and his unmarried sister living together with no children or other
relatives).

Best regards, Sergiy Radyakin