st: -hh- command?

From   "Nirina F" <>
Subject   st: -hh- command?
Date   Mon, 8 Oct 2007 09:33:48 -0400

Hello all,

I just came accross  -hh- but I am not sure how to use it.

I am basically trying to distinguish wife and husband in my data. I
have household unique identifier, survey household number, sex of
respondent, personal identification of respondent and line number of
respondent in the household.

I would appreciate very much if you could help me differentiate wives
and husbands.

Thanks a lot in advance,