Re: st: Which weight

From   Steven Joel Hirsch Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Which weight
Date   Sun, 7 Oct 2007 11:32:29 -0400

Nikkos, for a 'longitudinal' analysis like this, the general rule is to use the earliest weight. The sampling probability' is set when the unit is first selected. The final weights differ from year to year because of post-stratification adjustments. To properly specify - svyset- you will need stratum and clustering information from the study documentation.

Steven