st: Which weight

From   "Nikolaos Kanellopoulos" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Which weight
Date   Sun, 7 Oct 2007 14:06:43 +0300

Dear all,

I have more of a statistical than Stata question.

I have a dataset in wide format. I want to see the correlation between x1
and x2 (the same variable in two different years). I want to use weights to
correct for unequal sampling probabilities. Should I use the weights of the
first year or the weights from the second?

Thanks in advane