RE: st: Getting the exact number of obs. a graph is based on

From   Jesper Kj�r Hansen <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Getting the exact number of obs. a graph is based on
Date   Tue, 2 Oct 2007 06:43:19 +0200

Austin,

point taken. i.e., it's hard to determine the exact number of observations used in
more complicated graphs such as overlaid graphs. I'll make due with the current
ad-hoc solutions to determining the number of obs.

/Jesper