st: Getting the exact number of obs. a graph is based on

From   Jesper Kj�r Hansen <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Getting the exact number of obs. a graph is based on
Date   Mon, 1 Oct 2007 23:14:45 +0200

I think I know the answer to this one, but just to be sure:

Is there any formal procedure/option/returned result for identifying the exact number
of observations a graph is based on, documented or otherwise... besides first
principles using -count- -sum- and others, that is.

For example:

-count if !mi(<all vars used in graph>) & [if statement | in range]-

The solution works well, but sometimes I can't help thinking that the graph command
should return the number of observations used - just like an estimation command.

/Jesper

-- Jesper Kj�r Hansen
mailto:[email protected]