Re: st: ODBC driver for Excel, <xmluse>

From   Arun Rajamohan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: ODBC driver for Excel, <xmluse>
Date   Thu, 27 Sep 2007 18:59:32 -0400

Hi Danielle,

The ODBC driver can load an .xls file and each sheet would appear as a separate datasheet and the variables would also be listed for each selected sheet. I did a mock run using a mock xls sheet. I have posted the stata screen shot showing the commands at,

http://publish.uwo.ca/~arajamoh/screen1.png

Only issue I suspect in your case is the trial driver that you have. When I used trial ODBC driver some times back it was buggy.

Hope this helps you.

-Arun