Re: st: SV: Re: Memory problems when creating a spatial weight matrix

From   "Sergiy Radyakin" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: SV: Re: Memory problems when creating a spatial weight matrix
Date   Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:05:42 +0200

Hi Lina,

type:

viewsource spatwmat.ado

in Stata's command prompt to see the source code
Also you can:

set trace on

before calling spatwmat and see where it breaks down.

Best regards, Sergiy