Re: st: vwls

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: vwls
Date   Sun, 23 Sep 2007 23:38:27 +0200

I have a lot of empirical papers using weighted least squares to account for heteroskedasticity. But it sounds more like -regress- with analytic weights than -vwls- (the latter is useful only in particularly rare situations, I believe, in which you'd never think about OLS), and I am not sure about what you are referring to.
Nicola