Re: st: To STATA experts - BOOK

From   David Airey <david.airey@Vanderbilt.Edu>
Subject   Re: st: To STATA experts - BOOK
Date   Fri, 14 Sep 2007 07:27:45 -0500

You could take the introduction to Stata netcourse. You can ask all sorts of uninformed questions person to person during this course. You can also arrange to take a one on one net course if you desire. I think between the resource available, (don't forget the UCLA web pages), there is little reason to fail at a given task, given some effort. But if you see a niche for a book, write it. One niche I see is the make a study guide for Matrix Algebra Useful for Statistics by Searle using Mata. I think that would be useful.

David C. Airey, Ph.D.
Research Assistant Professor

* For searches and help try: