Re: st: suest with large number of fixed effects

From   "Richard Boylan" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: suest with large number of fixed effects
Date   Thu, 13 Sep 2007 13:34:49 -0500

These are different observations. So, the only thing that the
different regressions have in common are the same fixed effects.

Richard