Re: st: suest with large number of fixed effects

From   David Jacobs <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: suest with large number of fixed effects
Date   Wed, 12 Sep 2007 12:22:57 -0400

The command "areg" is designed for this purpose, but I'm not 100% sure that it has a score option or that it's matrix isn't equally large.

Dave Jacobs