Re: st: keep

From   "Sebastian F. B�chte" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: keep
Date   Mon, 10 Sep 2007 13:58:02 +0200

Erik

in deed I guess you are right. So my suggestions would now involve a
little programming:

*----- example start
//local keeplist holds the list of variables which you would like to
keep if they
//exist in the dataset
local keeplist v1 v2 v3

local kl_modif