Re: st: Interval censored survival and stpm or intcens

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Interval censored survival and stpm or intcens
Date   Fri, 7 Sep 2007 08:06:28 -0400

Sharon, to use -intcens- you should create another data set with the proper variables and without multiple observations. If you need help doing this, just ask.

We cannot answer your question about why -stpm- is not working if you do not show the statements you used and the complete output with actual error statements. To quote the list FAQ): "Say exactly what you typed and exactly what Stata typed (or did) in response. N.B. exactly! If you can, reproduce the error with one of Stata's provided datasets or a simple concocted dataset that you include in your posting."

-Steven