st: observations missing

From   Seema Bhatia <>
Subject   st: observations missing
Date   Wed, 5 Sep 2007 17:41:51 +0100

Dear Statalist

I am estimating a Heckman type model in order to calculate the Inverse Mills
Ratio. The model is fine when i do the probit but then curiously, when I
want to generate the Inverse Mills, at every step I get the message 40
missing values generated, although it generates all the IMR values and in
the data editor I find no missing values. Any idea what might be going on
here and how I could rememdy this?

Many thanks

Seema Bhatia-Panthaki