Re: st: Question about match merge

From   "Sergiy Radyakin" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Question about match merge
Date   Wed, 5 Sep 2007 17:39:17 +0200

Just a word of caution for the data users: many licences for commonly
used datasets explicitly forbid any attempts to identify particular
individuals, match individuals across datasets or analysis of such
matched data, so before you proceed, make sure that this will not end
up in a legal trouble.

And after you are absolutely sure, you may want to have a look at this
program: http://ftp.cdc.gov/pub/Software/RegistryPlus/Link_Plus/
(it is not a Stata module, but it might do the trick)

Best regards,
    Sergiy Radyakin