Re: st: observations missing

From   "Sergiy Radyakin" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: observations missing
Date   Thu, 6 Sep 2007 15:39:44 +0200

Hello Seema,

unless you are willing to share with us, which command you are using,
it will be hard to tell. But the issue might probably be resolved
simply by typing

set trace on

before you start your estimation. At least you will know which
variable contains the missings.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if user friendly Stata could friendly notify
the user in which variable the missings were generated??? I am looking
forward for Stata 15 to actually report errors with line numbers,
something that FORTRAN 77 users enjoyed 30 years ago.

Best regards, Sergiy