st: Re: Wilcoxon Signed-Rank test.

From   "Rodrigo A. Alfaro" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Re: Wilcoxon Signed-Rank test.
Date   Sat, 25 Aug 2007 11:14:23 -0400

This is an statistical question, you should read something like
or moving to the examples in the manual.

----- Original Message ----- From: "b.qureishi" <>
To: <>
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 4:49 PM
Subject: st: Wilcoxon Signed-Rank test.

Dear All,

I have normal and non normally distributed data. Im applying the Wilcoxon
signed-rank test on my non normal variables. However, how do I compare and
interpet my results againt other non normal variables.

For example, my Z result for Non normal variable X is 3.82, and for variable Y
the Z value is 2.31.

All thoughts welcome.

notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized
* For searches and help try: