st: Wilcoxon Signed-Rank test.

From   "b.qureishi" <>
Subject   st: Wilcoxon Signed-Rank test.
Date   Fri, 24 Aug 2007 21:49:06 +0100

Dear All,

I have normal and non normally distributed data. Im applying the Wilcoxon
signed-rank test on my non normal variables. However, how do I compare and
interpet my results againt other non normal variables.

For example, my Z result for Non normal variable X is 3.82, and for variable Y
the Z value is 2.31.

All thoughts welcome.

notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized