st: Creating new graph properties dynamically

From   "Sergiy R." <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Creating new graph properties dynamically
Date   Thu, 9 Aug 2007 17:26:38 -0400

I need to create a new graph with a custom property field.
I can do it after the graph is plotted, by typing:

.Graph.Declare string MyField="MyValue"

But I need to do this during the construction of the graph object.
(the resulting class must belong to the twoway family of graphs).

I am aware of -twoway sunflower-, -twoway estfit- and Vince Wiggins'
2004 graphics talk examples. These however seem to be insufficient to
resolve my question. I would appreciate if more custom graphics
commands are pointed to me as examples.

Thank you, Sergiy