Re: st: Countfit and Exposure

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: Countfit and Exposure
Date   Wed, 01 Aug 2007 09:53:15 -0500

At 08:36 AM 8/1/2007, Franklin, Frank wrote:
Hello Fellow Listeners,

I have a question regarding the use of the command does
the command manage "exposure", is this built in the command or must one
add it manually as you would when running a count model outside of the
countfit command.  If so, what is the best way to do this for the

I have tried many different approaches and I can not seem to get
countfit to replicate the same outcomes as when I compare the PMR, NBRM,
ZIP and ZINB separately.
I don't know the answer to your Q. But, -countfit- is part of Long & Freese's spost9 routines. If you don't already have it, I highly recommend their book, which can be found at

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu

* For searches and help try: