st: Countfit and Exposure

From   "Franklin, Frank" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Countfit and Exposure
Date   Wed, 1 Aug 2007 09:36:31 -0400

Hello Fellow Listeners,

I have a question regarding the use of the command countfit...how does
the command manage "exposure", is this built in the command or must one
add it manually as you would when running a count model outside of the
countfit command.  If so, what is the best way to do this for the
command?

I have tried many different approaches and I can not seem to get
countfit to replicate the same outcomes as when I compare the PMR, NBRM,
ZIP and ZINB separately.

Thanks
Franklin