st: RE: Negative vs positive log likelikood

From   "Dascha Orlova" <>
Subject   st: RE: Negative vs positive log likelikood
Date   Wed, 01 Aug 2007 12:49:32 +0200

Thank you for answering my very basic (as I see now) question!
I'm really very relieved that I can't interprete the log likelihood values alone...
I knew about the tests and information criterions, it were just both negative and positive signs of LL, which confused me.
Ideal für Modem und ISDN: