st: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Encryption of data

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: Encryption of data
Date   Wed, 13 Jun 2007 14:50:03 +0100

"md5" rings no bells with me, so I bow out of this one.

But the Mata route has advantages for you that were explained
by Bill Gould last month.

Hendri Adriaens