Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: bootstrap with overlapping clusters

Subject   Re: st: bootstrap with overlapping clusters
Date   Thu, 24 May 2007 12:19:41 -0400

Thanks for the extensive references, everyone.  I went ahead and modified
Stata's bootstrap ado file to implement the Kunsch (overlapping) blocking
scheme for the time-series data.  I will work on making it cleaner and
more user friendly and could make it available on the web if anyone is
interested in using it.

Thanks again,