Re: st: bootstrap with overlapping clusters

From   "Stas Kolenikov" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: bootstrap with overlapping clusters
Date   Wed, 23 May 2007 16:31:07 -0500

Of those, Horowitz' and Politis' papers would be the most relevant.
There's been plenty of stuff written on the bootstrap in econometrics
by Horowitz (and econometricians generally tend to concentrate on the
time-series bootstrap). Of other typical econometric references,
Davidson and MacKinnon had some work on the bootstrap -- this one is
online: doi:10.1111/0008-4085.00147, and I remember seeing their
Chapter in Handbook of Econometrics some while ago in electronic form,
too.