Re: st: Generating log file name (automatic daily logs)

From   "Abdel Rahmen El Lahga" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Generating log file name (automatic daily logs)
Date   Thu, 24 May 2007 18:04:11 +0200

Sorry, in my previous message I means my profile.do NOT my log file