Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: Re: xtabond2 mata

From   "Neil Shephard" <>
Subject   Re: st: Re: xtabond2 mata
Date   Thu, 24 May 2007 14:54:09 +0100

On 5/24/07, alessia matano <> wrote:
Thank you,
but I did update query and it does not give ,me any option to update
to stata 9.2
I do not understand. i updated already the executable and it still
does not work,.
Version 9.2 is the current version...

. version
version 9.2

. update query

Stata executable
   folder:               /usr/local/stata9/
   name of file:         xstata-se
   currently installed:  12 Jan 2007
   latest available:     12 Jan 2007

Ado-file updates
   folder:               /usr/local/stata9/ado/updates/
   names of files:       (various)
   currently installed:  22 May 2007
   latest available:     22 May 2007

   Do nothing; all files up to date.

If you are having trouble updating from within Stata, you could try a
manual update from

"In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to
them."  - Johann von Neumann

Email - /
Website -
Photos -