Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: Re: xtabond2 mata

From   "alessia matano" <>
Subject   Re: st: Re: xtabond2 mata
Date   Thu, 24 May 2007 15:38:50 +0200

Thank you,
but I did update query and it does not give ,me any option to update
to stata 9.2
I do not understand. i updated already the executable and it still
does not work,.

2007/5/24, Kit Baum <>:
sacrificial magic wand

Alessia said

I have an original version of stata 9.1 and when I run xtabond2 with
mata, it says

 xtabond2_mata():  3499  strtoreal() not found
                 <istmt>:     -  function returned error

as mata option is not included in the xtabond2 package. I 'd like to
use it only to use orthogonal deviations...

Try -update query- and bring your Stata up to version 9.2.