Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: how can I make a string matrix?

From   Edgard Alfonso Polanco Aguilar <>
Subject   st: how can I make a string matrix?
Date   Mon, 14 May 2007 18:05:39 -0500

Dear Statalisters,

I'm working is Stata9 SE and I need to create a string matrix. Stata's matrix commands don't allow me to make such a thing and I've tried defining it on Mata and then call it from Stata but I haven't found a way to do it. Does anybody knows a command or a way to make such a thing?

Thank you very much,

* For searches and help try: