Statalist The Stata Listserver

RE: st: Graph: Hiding one key in legend

From   "Steinar Fossedal" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: Graph: Hiding one key in legend
Date   Sun, 25 Mar 2007 21:56:45 +0200

Thanks Maarten, that would usually help me a lot (and will certainly in
the future), but I'm in the unfortunate situation that I have different
information represented in the different graphs, so I need to list up
all the line-keys in the legend(s). It seems -grc1leg- can only adopt
the legend from one of the underlying graphs, I would need it to create
the union of those legends.

Speculating, one possible solution could be to add additional keys to
the -grc1leg- graph to represent the missing keys, but adding keys
doesn't seem to be any easier than removing them...