Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Graph: Hiding one key in legend

From   "Steinar Fossedal" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Graph: Hiding one key in legend
Date   Sun, 25 Mar 2007 21:02:37 +0200

Hi, listers.

Is there a way of dropping/hiding one of the keys in a graph legend? I'm
creating a graph with a line on a histogram background using -hist,
plot()-, and would like the legend only to show the symbol and label for
the line. The reason for this is that when I later join multiple graphs
into one using -graph combine-, the histogram key is repetitive and does
nothing but take up space and make the labels go outside legend borders.

Hope you can help,