Statalist The Stata Listserver

RE: st: Graph: Hiding one key in legend

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   RE: st: Graph: Hiding one key in legend
Date   Sun, 25 Mar 2007 21:08:08 +0100 (BST)

--- Steinar Fossedal <> wrote:
> I'm in the unfortunate situation that I have different information
> represented in the different graphs, so I need to list up all the
> line-keys in the legend(s). It seems -grc1leg- can only adopt
> the legend from one of the underlying graphs, I would need it to
> create the union of those legends.

Vince Wiggins gave a talk at the 2004 UK Stata Users' Group Meeting
which shows how you can do that. You can find it by typing in Stata
-findit ukgrtalk-

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081
1081 HV Amsterdam
The Netherlands

visiting address:

+31 20 5986715

Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Yahoo! Mail - quick, easy and free.