Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: svy-command for factor analysis and graphics

From   Eva Gottschalk <>
Subject   st: svy-command for factor analysis and graphics
Date   Sat, 24 Mar 2007 10:40:18 +0100

since my data is survey date and comes with probability weights I use -
svyset - but as far as I know there's no svy-command for factor
analysis? So how can I apply the survey settings (the pweight) to the
estimation of the factor analysis?

I am trying to compute various descriptive statistics. For cross-table
can use the svytab-command. Is there any way to compute dweighted

Really appreciate your help