Re: st: RE: How to make a table with mlogit results

From   "Kristin J. Kleinjans" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: RE: How to make a table with mlogit results
Date   Fri, 23 Mar 2007 18:47:24 +0100 (CET)

Hi Ben,
thanks  - I'll try that.
Thanks a lot for writing this program - it is great.

Best wishes,
Kristin