Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: RE: How to make a table with mlogit results

From   "Ben Jann" <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: How to make a table with mlogit results
Date   Fri, 23 Mar 2007 18:44:33 +0100

You can also use the -esta- command (contained in the -estout-
package) and directly write a Word RTF table. The following command
should work for you:

esta mlogit1 using mlogitout.rtf,  replace eform b(3) se scalars(ll
chi2)  label unstack constant

If the columns are too wide, add e.g. -modelwidth(8)-  (the default is 12).

On 3/23/07, Kristin J. Kleinjans <> wrote:
Thanks again for your help, Maarten!
It works well with style(tab).
Best wishes,