Statalist The Stata Listserver

RE: st: RE: How to make a table with mlogit results

From   "Maarten Buis" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: RE: How to make a table with mlogit results
Date   Fri, 23 Mar 2007 16:50:06 +0100

--- Kristin J. Kleinjans wrote:
> estout works beautifully (I need it for word, so I did not try the other
> commands). The only thing I have not figured out is how to make it into a
> table format (as opposed to columns separated by spaces).

I am now primarily a LaTeX user, but if I remember correctly you can
do this as follows: If you set style to tab instead of fixed you can
copy and paste the table into word. In Word select the table (which
doesn't yet look like a table) and go to
table --> convert --> text to table .

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam