st: Epidemiological Tests

From   bijay kunar <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Epidemiological Tests
Date   Fri, 23 Mar 2007 19:15:25 +0600 (IST)

Dear All,
I am facing some problem when analysing my data set. I have a
1:2 case-control pairs data set.I can't decided myself to which tests
(McNemar or Mantel-Haenszel) i have to performed to analyise my data.Can
anybody help me whether McNemar test can be applied to 1:2 case-control
pairs data set or it is only applied to 1:1 case-control pairs data
set. Is it any wrong with me if i applied Mantel-Haenszel test in my
data set. Some of the statistical books writing Mantel-Haenszel test can
be applied to stratified data but not for matched data.

Now book your Railway Tickets by cash at Sify Iway. For more details contact our Customer Care

Complete Coverage of the ICC World Cup '07! Log on to www.sify.com/khel for latest updates, expert columns, schedule, desktop scorecard, photo galleries and more!

For the Expert view of the ICC World Cup log on to www.sify.com/khel. Read exclusive interviews with Sachin, Ganguly, Yuvraj, Sreesanth, Expert Columns by Gavaskar, Web chat with Dhoni and more!