Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: logistic regression

From   "meena khan" <>
Subject   st: logistic regression
Date   Mon, 12 Mar 2007 10:11:25 +0000

I have a dataset where all variables are replicated twice for each subject, only one variable (SNP) is different in each person:

ID SNP Event X1 X2

1 0 0 a a
1 1 0 a a
2 1 1 b b
2 1 1 b b

I would like to know if it is correct to cluster by ID in a normal logistic regression model? Conditional logistic regression does not work as when I group it by ID as there is no variation within the groups. The logistic cluster option seems correct to me when I read the Stata help – it adjusts the SEs for intragroup correlation which is what I want. I just want to check if it is right. Thanks

* For searches and help try: