Re: st: logistic regression

From   "Sebastian F. B�chte" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: logistic regression
Date   Mon, 12 Mar 2007 11:25:45 +0100

Looking at your example data, your statement "only one variable (SNP)
is different in each person" appears to be inconsistent with the
presented data (check rows for id = 2).

I would help a lot to understand how your data is generated. Multiple
treatments/measurements for a number of subjects? Is this perhaps
panel data? ...

regards
sebastian