Re: st: -clogit- on proportions data?

Subject   Re: st: -clogit- on proportions data?
Date   Thu, 8 Mar 2007 12:24:32 -0500

Austin Frakt --
In addition to -ssc install dirifit- you might want to
ssc install betafit
net from http://www2.bc.edu/~bucklesj
net install mlbeta
view http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2005-10/msg00962.html

also see
page 662 of http://www.stata.com/bookstore/cspd.html
and
Papke and Wooldridge (1996) "Econometric Methods for Fractional
Response Variables With an Application to 401 (K) Plan Participation
Rates" Journal of Applied Econometrics, Vol. 11, No. 6. pp. 619-632.
and
view http://www.stata-journal.com/software/sj2-4/st0029/demand.hlp